Dream tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
75 gallon tank with 1 parrot cichlid 1 convict cichlid 1 apistogramma cichlid 3-pictus cats and an albino bristlenose pleco

I have a dream tank, it would be a 75-100 gal cichlid, tons of rockscaping and as many fish as the tank can handle.. I should probably look it all up so I can try to make this dream a reality! :)

Im already doing as much research as possible on my dream tank.:) The fish I said in the first post are the fish that I ABSOLUTELY want. My actual stocking plan so far is: dwarf cichlids (including rams :)), corys, tetras; neon or glowlite (or both :D), and two or three discus as the centerpiece. My South American dwarf cichlid book just arrived in the mail yesterday so you can expect the "dwarf cichlid" part to become more specific. :D

My dream tank would be a 125 cichlid and ram tank. Its would have.OB peacocks, angelfish, and.GBRs to listed a few.:) Now I just have to research and see.if they are.all compatible since I know squat about cichlids lol : p

My dream tank would be a 125 cichlid and ram tank. Its would have.OB peacocks, angelfish, and.GBRs to listed a few.:) Now I just have to research and see.if they are.all compatible since I know squat about cichlids lol : p

They're not compatible. OBs are african cichlids and would wipe the tank with the GBRs and angels. The GBRs and angels are compatible however.

an aquarium as big as my house,with lots o f crayfish,swordtails,shrimp,ADFs,ACFs,ottos,dwarf puffers,guppies,bettas,some sort of fully aquatic newt/salamander,a few rainbow sharks,and a giant air bubble so i could put in vampire crabs.yes,i know this would never work.

My dream tank would have to be an in-wall saltwater reef. Somewhere in the 300g+ range. Maybe someday..

DragonFish71 said:
They're not compatible. OBs are african cichlids and would wipe the tank with the GBRs and angels. The GBRs and angels are compatible however.

Aww man :/ Well Rams and Angels for me! Or maybe a african cichlid tank : p

Mine is a monster fish tank, there is a company that makes them (5,000 to 15,000 gallons). Haha I would probably do either a giant reef, or amazon tank

Dream tank? To buy a house with an in-ground pool, then quickly start adding salt to it... ;)

Hmmm... wonder what size pool for a couple of rays...

Dream tank? To buy a house with an in-ground pool, then quickly start adding salt to it... ;)

Hmmm... wonder what size pool for a couple of rays...

i wanted to do a freshwater one with sunfish and pike in my grandparents old pool,but they said no.

i wanted to do a freshwater one with sunfish and pike in my grandparents old pool,but they said no.

WHAT?!? Even after you explained that it would be a super-low maintenance pool that would control the mosquito population AND lower their high blood pressure just watching the fish swim???

I'm not sure about the pike though, isn't that a predatory fish? I knew a guy that kept a bass and bought 75 minnows for it every week. Dogs don't even eat that much!

Back
Top Bottom