duct tape were have you used it :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never used it for my aquarium, but did see it being used for a prank for a bucks show. The guys duct taped a car, and I mean they taped it up good and propper. They used about 20 rolls of the stuff and just went around and around the car, time and time again. Oh, the poor groom had a **** of a time trying to get the tape off so he could open the door.

I've never used it for my aquarium, but did see it being used for a prank for a bucks show. The guys duct taped a car, and I mean they taped it up good and propper. They used about 20 rolls of the stuff and just went around and around the car, time and time again. Oh, the poor groom had a **** of a time trying to get the tape off so he could open the door.

I'm gonna keep that one in mind! XD

ouch... say good bye to that guy's paint job.

I have used it to keep an auto-feeder in place on top of the tank (because the clip didn't fit into the space at the back of the tank).

Oh yeah! I almost forgot! I used a couple rolls of tape for a Halloween costume one year, I covers a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a hat completely (belt loops & all) and went as Crazy Duct Tape Guy (say in the style of Adam Sandler). The funny thing is that I went to a midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show and found Crazy Duct Tape Girl sporting a semi-hoop skirt & top! Too Funny!

Nothing beats the Desenex Man costume though...Cotton balls glued to the hair, bathrobe, slippers...

ive used duct tape and a paper towel as a bandage and i have done the tape the soul back to the shoe thing. i've also used it on my tank to repair a crack. ok it was just a reptile tank and didnt hold water.

funny thing about duct tape is you shouldnt use it for ducts. use the foil tape

On air ducts mostly but I did make a wallet out of it once. I used business cards as the backbone it turned out alright. I lost that wallet.

None on my aquarium, but about a month ago, while at work, I experienced a wardrobe malfunction, and split my jeans in the seat. It was about an 8 inch tear. I grabbed some duct tape and taped my pants from inside--it was seamless. Worked great til i was able to get home.

None on my aquarium, but about a month ago, while at work, I experienced a wardrobe malfunction, and split my jeans in the seat. It was about an 8 inch tear. I grabbed some duct tape and taped my pants from inside--it was seamless. Worked great til i was able to get home.

Along those same lines but not duct tape related... I blew a button on my pants at work. Figures its the one day I forgot to wear a belt too! I tried staples, they busted open shortly after. I ended up using some zip ties through the belt loops. It held good and made it through the day wardrobe malfuction-free! :)

I love duct tape

I'm known as the duct tape queen at school. I use it for bulletin boards, clothing errors and most recently put my wallpaper back up with the neon pink duct tape. I color code my guided reading books with colored duct tape. I love duct tape.:p

Back
Top Bottom