Endless Ocean-Blue World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

otrguy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Has anyone played this WII game? IMO it is beyond awesome, I'm completely addicted. So far I have about 200 hours into it. Yes I have no life. :)

Going by your picture you are a diver, if that's the case I'm sure you will love it. That's what the game is all about and the best part besides being relaxing is you can't die or be hurt. No worries.

I have seen it and wanted to pick it up but wasn't sure if it would be worth it. If it will kill 200 hours of my free time I will definitely get it.

For 30 bucks it's well worth it and the fish and creatures are like being there. I can't say enough, like I said I'm an addict.

There are a ton of missions and objectives that you can accept or ignore or go back to later and at the same time can just swim around if you want to. It's for the most time up to you. There is a main story line to go thru, but it's at your own pace and when you finish the story which doesn't take long there is a ton of stuff still left, seperate missions, treasure hunts, guided tours, training dolphins, manage a 1,000,000 gallon aquarium, find legendary creatures such as the Kracken, fending off Tigers and Great Whites, etc. I can't list them all. Too bad I'm not getting paid to advertise. I think it's time to play again.

Wow sounds really fun! I have been thinking about getting some type of virtual aquaria game.... I think I will go check it out!

Heh, hearing about fending off sharks reminds me of that one Dane Cooke gag about the guy surviving a shark attack by punching it in the nose.

Lol, i was wondering if anyone else played it. Ya, for 30 bucks it is worth it. You get wii speak with it so you can go online and swim with your friends and talk live. It is a trip. You have a log you go around and log fish you find in. And in the new 1 you look for treasure AND you go to the amazon.

Yea the Amazon is cool, there's Redtail catfish, Gars, Arawanas, etc. Would love to have a tank big enough for those.

DEFINITELY going to have to check this out!! thanks for the heads up, HotFoot! :D

Back
Top Bottom