Favorite fish? Fresh or Salt...and why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IworkatPSP

Aquarium Advice Activist
Thought this would be an interesting topic....so post your favorite fresh and saltwater fish, and a reason why!

for Freshwater mine would be the Clown Knife, we got one in at work when I first started last february, it was about 3" long. We had it up until 2 weeks ago, and it was 17" long. Catching that thing to sell was, well....I got drenched. I miss it.

For Saltwater, Arc-Eye Hawkfish.....we had one at work and its name was Fred. He used to steal food out of the Panther Grouper's mouth or just sit on the rocks and watch everything. So now that i have a tank at home, I got my very own. Named him Hudson, as in Hudson Hawk hehe. He comes up to the glass everytime I come near the tank and LOVES to chase the bubbles that the filter/powerheads makes in the water.

So post yours!

Moving to the lounge. Since this post deals with both FW and SW it should be there as opposed to a SW forum.

My favorite FW fish is the tiger barb. If kept in large groups (8 or more) their bad fin-nipping rep is greatly diminished. They are very playful and make me dizzy watching them chase each other around. They add color and action to the FW aquarium - what more could one ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom