Favourite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
smileyface9 said:
My favorite type of fish is either platy, kissing gouramis, or blood parrot cichlids. Though my favorite fish I've had is my angelfish Gloria that passed away half a year ago.

I agree LOVE the kissing gouramis, they have so much personality!
so sorry about your angel, I have two and know how attached I am to them :(

wryly23 said:
I agree LOVE the kissing gouramis, they have so much personality!
so sorry about your angel, I have two and know how attached I am to them :(

It was my first time with angelfish :( they're hard to keep! And it was even harder cuz a catfish I used to have kept killing everything I put in the tank even though they were bigger than it's mouth. :(

smileyface9 said:
It was my first time with angelfish :( they're hard to keep! And it was even harder cuz a catfish I used to have kept killing everything I put in the tank even though they were bigger than it's mouth. :(

They are very sensitive in my experience. It kills me when my fish get aggressive..... :(

My favorite fish is as follows, my Black neon tetra ( 6 years! oldest fish, survived fish TB, Malnurishment, bad water, his mate dying, fin nipped nearly to death.), Neon Tetras, CORY CATS!! I kept 2 albinos in the past and now trying my hand at pandas! I love them so much, also have a pair of Bronze cories. I love their cute little butts! Wiggle Wiggle. Oh and My husband's Orange red wag platy Mr. Orange!! I have a feeling my husband may join our addiction.

butterfly_koi said:
My favorite fish is my new BN pleco om nom
He's just under an inch and so adorable :)

Soo cute :) love bns I have a girl she's really peaceful

Back
Top Bottom