Feeding Poll?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How often does everyone feed their fishies???

• Multiple times a day (three times or more)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twice a day

• Every other day

• A few times a week

• Total voters

Ayesha97

Aquarium Advice Freak
How often does everyone feed their fishies???

I've read recommendations to feed fish more than once a day and was just curious how many times everyone actually feed there fish.

I feed flake in the AM and brine shrimp in the PM. I give them a treat of seaweed sheets maybe 2 times a month. I also feed cyclop-eeze to the corals so they get some extra food there also. I am thinking of only feeding once a day..... a mix of flake and brine.
I have a 125 reef with 14 fish.

Mostly twice a day...
Sometimes I just give them an "ongoin buffet" - that is, attach a piece of veggie there that they can nibble all day or so...

Every other day at most. Sometimes every 3rd.

Cheers
Steve

i have one tang so i put in seaweed on clip for it everyday, but will miss a day every so often.

every 2nd day, alternate between flake, mixed seafood and nori.

Mon., Wed., Fri., about 1 oz mixture of frozen Brine Plus, Form 2, Spriu, and Prime Reef with a minced up silverside and all soaked in garlic... yummm. My tang does have continual access to live red algae and ulva 24/7 though.

How much does everbody feed? Do you feed as much as they will eat in a given amount of time? I was always impression that fish needed to be fed pretty much every day, but I guess not.

I picked every other day simply because thats what it averages out to. I may go a few days with adding a 1/2 sheet of nori every day and then I might skip some days and then add a chunk of frozen blender mush to the tank.

Back
Top Bottom