Finding a LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoyBoy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I gues I can order stuff online but there has got to be more LFS around! Im in Fayetteville NC.. I came upon one that was still in the process of opening so there inventory was slim.. my only onther choice is PetSmart and its inventory are all sickly!

I wouldn't recommend PetSmart or Petco or Walmart if possible.

Doing a google search, this is what I was able to find. Perhaps you might choose one of these?

Animal Fair Pet Shops
maps.google.com
3907 Bragg Boulevard, Fayetteville
(910) 867-6411

Aqua-Rama
maps.google.com
4937 Bragg Boulevard, Fayetteville
(910) 868-3482

Finz & Tailz
Fayetteville's Premier Exotic Pet Store
Blank
1824 Owen Drive, Fayetteville
(910) 864-3469

Naturally Unleashed
If you are new to Naturally Unleashed then we want to welcome you to our website and our store. We can assure you of quality products that we can deliver to ...
Naturally Unleashed-Just For Dogs
3035 Boone Trail Ext # C, Fayetteville
(910) 486-4636

get outta here! i guess i suck at google searching.... finz & tailz was the one that just opened so ill give em a nother month... thanx :)

CoyoteWildfire said:
I wouldn't recommend PetSmart or Petco or Walmart if possible.

Doing a google search, this is what I was able to find. Perhaps you might choose one of these?

Animal Fair Pet Shops
maps.google.com
3907 Bragg Boulevard, Fayetteville
(910) 867-6411

Aqua-Rama
maps.google.com
4937 Bragg Boulevard, Fayetteville
(910) 868-3482

Finz & Tailz
Fayetteville's Premier Exotic Pet Store
Blank
1824 Owen Drive, Fayetteville
(910) 864-3469

Naturally Unleashed
If you are new to Naturally Unleashed then we want to welcome you to our website and our store. We can assure you of quality products that we can deliver to ...
Naturally Unleashed-Just For Dogs
3035 Boone Trail Ext # C, Fayetteville
(910) 486-4636

Can you do one for Alpharetta ga? Gotta find a better place. Petco and petsmart are killing me. It's so hard to know I'm supporting such a cruel practice.

Make it easy on yourselves. Grab the big old paper copy of the phonebook and look up "Pet Supplies" and the like.

If they don't, it's a shame. They're much easier to use than the internet. My wife and I have actually raced and I can find things in the phone book faster than she can online.

Homedog98 said:
Can you do one for Alpharetta ga? Gotta find a better place. Petco and petsmart are killing me. It's so hard to know I'm supporting such a cruel practice.

Sent you a PM. :]

Back
Top Bottom