Fish characteristics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikeeper99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I wanna know how other peoples fish act. so tell what kind of fish and what it does/acts like.:)

I have a betta who are known for not liking strong currents plays with the filter outflow once in awhile by going in front and being blown across the tank or when im up and moving he goes right to his corner where i feed him looking at me like he's begging like a dog lol

I have two female yellow labs that swim to one side of the tank when I feed them. Just like dogs.

I have A female Dalmatian Molly named Perdita. Anytime I walk over to the tank she comes and greets me while all the other fish go about their business.
I also have a crown tailed betta named Benevolio. When I walk into the room he waits by the side of the tank until I come say hello to him. I think he's lonely because he's by himself, but he's kind of a jerk when it comes to other fish. He also recognizes my I phone and will stay really still for me when I take pictures of him. (Maybe it's my wishful thinking, but I think he's posing. :) )

CallMeIshmael95 said:
I have A female Dalmatian Molly named Perdita. Anytime I walk over to the tank she comes and greets me while all the other fish go about their business.
I also have a crown tailed betta named Benevolio. When I walk into the room he waits by the side of the tank until I come say hello to him. I think he's lonely because he's by himself, but he's kind of a jerk when it comes to other fish. He also recognizes my I phone and will stay really still for me when I take pictures of him. (Maybe it's my wishful thinking, but I think he's posing. :) )

Yeah my fish "pose" to and its actually really funny when they do haha

When I showed him an ice cream sandwich he swam to the other end of the tank.

My arowana bites at the glass like the Piranhas from that piranha movie if I show him a box of crickets

Myfisheatsyours said:
My arowana bites at the glass like the Piranhas from that piranha movie if I show him a box of crickets

Haha i would feel bad for you if the glass broke

Koikeeper99 said:
Haha how big of a tank?

300 gallons.. In the living room next to our tv and the computer desk on the other side. That tank breaks I'm going bankrupt haha

I moved to my 55 so he doesn't see ice cream any more. He was easy to move out of my 5 but if I ever need to move him wish me luck.

bettaowner said:
I moved to my 55 so he doesn't see ice cream any more. He was easy to move out of my 5 but if I ever need to move him wish me luck.

Lol more room does take longer

Back
Top Bottom