fish jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LyndaB said:
Two can't be the right answer. If the shark is going to be eating the fish in the cave, he must be in the cave himself, right? So, logic dictates there would be one left, the shark. :ermm:

I like it, though.

Tjt34 said:
It depends if the shark is included in the original 5 fish. If they are all just swimming in the cave and then a shark comes into the cave from outside but decides to only eat four of the original 5 fish, then the answer could be two?

All this math is making me crabby.

It's too early for this lol. I need my coffee.

LyndaB said:
Two can't be the right answer. If the shark is going to be eating the fish in the cave, he must be in the cave himself, right? So, logic dictates there would be one left, the shark. :ermm:

I like it, though.

Lol leave it you Lynda, to get me confused over a childrens joke lol
Maybe the shark wasn't in the cave in the first place, who knows? :) that's the way it was printed in my email.

butterfly_koi said:
Maybe the shark wasn't in the cave in the first place, who knows? :) that's the way it was printed in my email.

Oh now you're just trying to be a pain in the bass. :p

i think the shark is included as one of the 5 fish in the cave since it really wouldn't be a riddle/joke otherwise. it would just be simple math. So i'm going with the answer "the shark." :banghead:

FishEggs said:
i think the shark is included as one of the 5 fish in the cave since it really wouldn't be a riddle/joke otherwise. it would just be simple math. So i'm going with the answer "the shark." :banghead:

Who knows if the shark was there in the beginning? Maybe he showed up late to the party lol

Bwaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa, you've been voted off the island! Oh wait, that's another show!

LyndaB said:
Bwaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa, you've been voted off the island! Oh wait, that's another show!

Lol I told you it was corney. Hey I tried my best, got people thinking though didn't it? :)

Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in a bedroom. When they were discovered, there were pieces of glass and some water on the floor. The only furniture in the room is a shelf and a bed. The house in is a remote location, away from everything except for the nearby railway track. What caused the death of Romeo and Juliet?

A fishtank fell and exploded their brains when a train went by?

But, if that's the case, where's the fish....... :ermm:

AHA! I get it. :)

Actually, I deleted my original response where the tank explodes, the fish pop directly into Juliette's mouth because she was talking babytalk to them when the train passed by, then she passes out and when Romeo tries to save his beloved doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, he inhales the fish and chokes and both Romeo and Juliette die of their injuries, he from choking, she from getting poisoned by Romeo's toxic spit.

LyndaB said:
Actually, I deleted my original response where the tank explodes, the fish pop directly into Juliette's mouth because she was talking babytalk to them when the train passed by, then she passes out and when Romeo tries to save his beloved doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, he inhales the fish and chokes and both Romeo and Juliette die of their injuries, he from choking, she from getting poisoned by Romeo's toxic spit.

I just about peed myself laughing lol
Very creative!

I kind of averted to the solution in one of my previous posts.

Romeo and Juliette are the fish in the bowl. The train goes by, vibrates them off the shelf and SMASHO!

LyndaB said:
I kind of averted to the solution in one of my previous posts.

Romeo and Juliette are the fish in the bowl. The train goes by, vibrates them off the shelf and SMASHO!

Exactly right! Point one for Lynda, boom! Check it off! Lol

Back
Top Bottom