Fish..memorial?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I for one think this is an outstanding idea.

Next I will petition for a memorial for all the boxelder bugs I murdered this fall.

I read an article that stated that it was a container truck hauling them to market anyways....... So.... Umm.... Yea
I don't really have a comment for this one, well maybe I do but it's just best that I don't.

If I said how I felt about PETA this would be full of asterisks : /

"... 1600 lbs of sashimi was completely wasted on this spot. The next 2.5 miles are dedicated to the mealworms which died so that fish could live, and then die here instead of at a factory somewhere else..."

Oh, PETA. Despite animal rights being one of my favorite causes, that is just one organization I can't get behind. And while it is kind of sad that a traffic accident resulted in all those fish dying in vain, unable to be brought to market and used as food, I think wasting taxpayer money on a memorial sign is a little silly. On another note, I wonder how badly that intersection smelled for the next couple days...

Back
Top Bottom