Fish tattoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My advice is generic go with what you LOVE! Absolutely check out the artists' work-- You dont want a bad tattoo theyre forever..and get something custom drawn for you. You dont want to see the same fish on other people.I think for more detailed advice youd have to let us know what you're into( fw sw specific fish etc)--if its a mural and has sections you can seperate sections of fish with plants and/or bubbles? And blend it all together :)

Definatly have to figure out what you want freshwater or salt and make sure you do actually want it I got a tattoo of a skull on my left shoulder and I regret it now it was a home job and a bad job now I'm getting it covered up with another koi :)

I think SW would be awesome because of the corals and stuff and I like a lot of colors in the SW Fish

Okay yesterday I saw a sailor/map style "dolphin" that I gasped at and immediately wanted to translate to a type of sleeve or torso tattoo. Ill scan it, it's a large iron antique "dolphin-monster-fish" made of iron or copper? It was a planter but they didn't need to be there, i was looking at a traditional garden design magazine pictorial.

Back
Top Bottom