Fish Themed Wedding Table Names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiesto643

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi Everyone

Looking for some suggestions.

So I'm getting married, obviously most of the wedding planning is based around what the fiancé wants. But I have managed to convince her to allow me to have fish involved somewhere. The table plan will be Fish Themed, will name each table after fish.

Going to be 10 tables, and I guess the names need to not be too geeky so that non fish lovers will get the theme.

So anyone here want to chip in with suggestions?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Goldfish, guppy, shark, snail, shrimp, clown fish, starfish, seahorse, tuna, barracuda, salmon, ray, puffer fish, octopus, squid, minnow...

that's a neat idea congratulates .depending on her likes is it freshwater or saltwater themed or that don't matter , I kind of like Nirbhao 's thoughts for names myself. post picts when you get back from your honeymoon ,
would love to see how your theme turned out ,

another thought is to go with names of the fish from finding nemo
use the name along with the fish as who don't know about nemo :)
6115b3d0af1035a3069f6f8aaf6620c0.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All

So I've been hard at work today crafting my table name signs for my wedding, I'm pretty proud of them, so thought I would share a picture. See attached :)

Attachments

• 1486238435974.jpg
    1486238435974.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 68
Good for you! Congrats!

Those look fantastic! You nailed the shapes for all of them.

What else will be fish themed? Any underwater decor? It'd be cool to have something (like a fancy notecard) at each table briefly explaining what makes each type of fish unique, how it's special to you, your hobby, etc.

Thanks! Nothing else fish themed this is all I could persuade my fiancé to allow! Love the idea of the note cards! Thanks. I will see if I can do that.

looks great hope you both have many fishy years together , I don't think little note cards explaining your them is overkill . if anything it draws out the imagination .
ok now you got me going lol , small Betta bowl on each table

Back
Top Bottom