Fish you want, but just can't have!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biss444 said:
id love to have two fish, lion fish and a seahorse, neither would work in my reef aquarium.one because of his big mouth the other to delicate,

It may be possible for you to have a fuzzy dwarf lion fish in your tank. I don't know what you have but FDLF are reef compatible. What kind of fish if any do you have?

don.t tease me like that, lol,i have damsels angels sailfin molly, emerald crabs, starfish, shrimp,snails,firefish, royal grammas, clowns, tang, pompom crab

biss444 said:
don.t tease me like that, lol,i have damsels angels sailfin molly, emerald crabs, starfish, shrimp,snails,firefish, royal grammas, clowns, tang, pompom crab

Your starfish, snail, crabs and tang should be ok with a fuzzy dwarf lion fish. At least ours doesn't eat them :)

I also want a mandarin fish if I ever go over to the marine side. I would need an old refugium.

wow ok, i will go and check them out online, guessing being a dwarf means smaller mouth,lol

Who needs fantasy football when we can have fantasy Aquatic life?

Ok Emerald 76, I want dolphins and sea turtles, too with a cool reef but also giant clams and a Galapagos Land turtle mated pair and a Japanese style Koi pond with hundreds of different Koi.

Just putting that out there LOL!

Autumnsky said:
Ok Emerald 76, I want dolphins and sea turtles, too with a cool reef but also giant clams and a Galapagos Land turtle mated pair and a Japanese style Koi pond with hundreds of different Koi.

Just putting that out there LOL!

Koi are a goal that can be reached, they wont cost you alot. You can buy very nice koi here starting from like 22-1000 Euros. And dolphins are no fish=p,

Thanks tukker, your kind encouragement is appreciated. :)

I started already and have four young butterfly Koi and four little goldfish in a pre-formed 125 Gal pond, waiting to move to a different house and I will build a in ground pond for the ones I have. Today I saw Dragonfish71 and Hubby's pond and stream!!! Gorgeous, I would love to have something like that too.

Definitely don't have the funds to do a fabulous Japanese Koi pond garden though!

Good point about the Dolphins! LOL

But it isn't sais you have 2 buy all the koi at once. Every month or so buy one or 2. My dad has a ground pond, Wich I dug for him by hand, it contains 18500 liters Wich is 4111 American gallons when I convert it.
He only want orange or red koi and goldfish, and i like wtf koi can have such nice colors, we have alot nice goldfish from like 8 inches, 4 koi from like 2 foot.

I'll add some photo's some time

African cichlids. I simply don't have room in a 30 gallon tank. But I love them so much. I don't know why. So much I considered having just one in my 30 gallon, no other fish.

Once I get a larger tank I'm hoping to do a malawi setup

Just thought of another Tire Track Eel! The reason I can't have it is because it would outgrow my 150 gallon tank :(

butterfly_koi said:
I want a zebra pleco, too expensive though

I got one of these but my bristle nose pleco wouldn't let it eat and it died, they are only $79

Where in the world did you find one for $79? I want one so bad

Cheapest I have seen is $150

I wish I had anything right now...waiting until Sept. to move into my new place and didn't want to set up my tank until everything settled down. Always wanted to have a Tiger Shovelnose Cat but they get wayy too big for a 55gal. however......

The good thing is we found a place with a cement slab basement now that means I can go out and get a 125+gal tank and not worry about it breaking through the floor! maybe I can live out my dream of owning a Tiger Shovelnose!

http://http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-82...SLtEsbuLQU/s1600/TIGER+SHOVELNOSE+CATFISH.jpg

Wow my wish list is huge lol

But the ones that have been kept would be:
Morish idol
Black tip shark
Sohal Tang
Piranha

If I had a tank big enough:
Tiger fish
Arapaima

And a rare one:
Leafy sea dragon

Back