Fishhing, shrimping, and crabbing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

momo

Aquarium Advice Freak
i do all of these things and really enjoy it for the sport....and for the food. i own a 5 gal, 10 gal, and a 75 gal. 1 beta, 2 adfs and alota shrimp.

i dont think im a bad person ;) but i also dont think im the only person on here who does this. anyone have a say in/about this?

I love crabbing. I went to a crabbing/shrimping class and was amazed about how much there is to crabbing. I haven't starting shrimping yet, but I will buy a shrimp pot soon. I should consider fishing while i'm at the dock.

I hate the crabbing limit in WA, especially when I'm catching a lot of crabs.

I love crabbing. I went to a crabbing/shrimping class and was amazed about how much there is to crabbing. I haven't starting shrimping yet, but I will buy a shrimp pot soon. I should consider fishing while i'm at the dock.

I hate the crabbing limit in WA, especially when I'm catching a lot of crabs.

Im in washington too! go seahawks man. i know what you eman about the limit, and watch out with the shrimp! the rules and regs are KILLER.

If you wana catch alot more crab go the the columbia river. i dont remember what its called but since its on the border of washington and oregon, you can pick what rules you want to follow. and in oregon you can legally keep 12 per person per day. its a blast!

This is an interesting stuff, I am really impressed with what you mentioned about “Oregon you can legally keep 12 per person per day” pretty cool.

This is an interesting stuff, I am really impressed with what you mentioned about “Oregon you can legally keep 12 per person per day” pretty cool.

i dont quite get what your trying to say

I was also surprised to hear that Oregon gets to keep 12. Last year season in 2010, we get to keep 6 per day. Now I think its down to 5 per day this season :banghead:

on the coast i still think you can get 6, its only in the sound that you can only get 5.

Back
Top Bottom