Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 07-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
fishing, hunting, outdoors

Who here loves to be in the great outdoors either it be fishing, hunting etc.... me I love to pretty much anything outdoors like for instance I'm out right now getting some fishing in before work

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130725_054729.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	188269



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130725_054740.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	188270



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130725_054750.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	188271



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130725_054802.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	188272

So let's hear what y'all like to do and share some of your best experiences
__________________

__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
scuba dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 347
Love the outdoors.

Fishing , hunting , kayaking , mtn. bike , rock climbing , scuba diving ( this should probably be at the front of the list ) , hiking , camping and there are probably more that I just can't think of. Even doing yardwork is good by me as long as I am outside.
__________________

__________________
scuba dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba dude View Post
Love the outdoors.

Fishing , hunting , kayaking , mtn. bike , rock climbing , scuba diving ( this should probably be at the front of the list ) , hiking , camping and there are probably more that I just can't think of. Even doing yardwork is good by me as long as I am outside.
That's how I feel even yard work is good lol I'm glad my job puts me outside a lot haven't done scuba mtn biking or rock climbing nor kayaking for me I'm not a little boat person due yo the face in big guy lol paintball is another one of my favorite things to do outside as well
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
scuba dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 347
Paintball is awesome. I have only done it a couple times but we do have a guy here at my work that is working on putting a group together soon to get out and have a little fun. Most if not all are younger than myself but when they asked me if I wanted in and I said yes I think they were suprised. Time for the old man to show theese kids a thing or two. Heck I probably have as many hours in the woods as theese guys have on planet earth.
__________________
scuba dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba dude View Post
Paintball is awesome. I have only done it a couple times but we do have a guy here at my work that is working on putting a group together soon to get out and have a little fun. Most if not all are younger than myself but when they asked me if I wanted in and I said yes I think they were suprised. Time for the old man to show theese kids a thing or two. Heck I probably have as many hours in the woods as theese guys have on planet earth.
I know how you feel there I'm only 23 and I've been in the mountains of my state then most other of people my age back in high school kids always talked about traveling here or there different states countries I was always been I've been here here and here and done this this and this they've always said wow where was this at right here in this state I've been schooled by older guys in paintball who just walked in the open lol
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
bob mccoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,441
I live in colorado and we all love the out doors . im 48 and still get out every chance i get. and yes i do paint ball i have a tippman A5 with an e trigger and a sniper barrel on it
__________________
bob mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
scuba dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob mccoy View Post
I live in colorado and we all love the out doors . im 48 and still get out every chance i get. and yes i do paint ball i have a tippman A5 with an e trigger and a sniper barrel on it
48 still a youngster. I have you by a couple years but your're catching up. Most people don't beleive me when I tell them how old I am. Guess I don't look my age and thats fine with me. Certainly don't act it either , got to keep them guessing.
__________________
scuba dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob mccoy View Post
I live in colorado and we all love the out doors . im 48 and still get out every chance i get. and yes i do paint ball i have a tippman A5 with an e trigger and a sniper barrel on it
Nice setup I've got tippman 98 with a 14in jnj ceramic barrel planning to switch to cyclone feed air thru stock and remote airline for sniper setup my ghillie suit is almost done too lol
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Dallascowboys16's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Highlands Ranch, Co
Posts: 1,886
I'm also from Colorado and there's so many bike trails and thing to do out side here you can't stay inside! Not to mention I'm 14 and have football practice everyday also!
__________________
55 gallon Planted Tank - 10 gallon Reef - 5.5 Pea Puffer
2015 AA Fantasy Football Champion
Dallascowboys16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba dude View Post

48 still a youngster. I have you by a couple years but your're catching up. Most people don't beleive me when I tell them how old I am. Guess I don't look my age and thats fine with me. Certainly don't act it either , got to keep them guessing.
Gees guys your my dads age lol his idea of fun with paintball is to watch them take our hand and shoot us lol he's got s bad back can't really play
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallascowboys16 View Post
I'm also from Colorado and there's so many bike trails and thing to do out side here you can't stay inside! Not to mention I'm 14 and have football practice everyday also!
What position do you play I was a lineman in high school right tackle offence and defence I'm from Washington
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
bob mccoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,441
thats a bummer mines bad to so i just sneeky and careful . we play in the wooded mountains here. some of the youngsters cant keep up with us old farts lol.
__________________
bob mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob mccoy View Post
thats a bummer mines bad to so i just sneeky and careful . we play in the wooded mountains here. some of the youngsters cant keep up with us old farts lol.
He pushes through and we have fun his is bad from 20 years of driving a tow truck and being one of the best in the Seattle area, 4 back surgeries and still strong
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Tetra1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Omaha Nebraska
Posts: 1,617
I'm from Nebraska and love the outdoors. We had an RV growing up so we'd go all over. I spent 2 weeks this spring in the Yukon and interior Alaska.
__________________
Tetra1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:10 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Goldfish loach boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,167
I love camping, hiking, swimming across the lakes, looking at the wildlife, the trails, I love it!
I go to cloudcroft nm, it is at the top of a mountain, surrounded by desert, it's like an oasis! These are some cool woods!
__________________
Goldfish loach boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra1990 View Post
I'm from Nebraska and love the outdoors. We had an RV growing up so we'd go all over. I spent 2 weeks this spring in the Yukon and interior Alaska.
Lucky you I've always wanted to see that area and to find gold lol also wanted to see the Rockies too
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:13 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfish loach boy View Post
I love camping, hiking, swimming across the lakes, looking at the wildlife, the trails, I love it!
I go to cloudcroft nm, it is at the top of a mountain, surrounded by desert, it's like an oasis! These are some cool woods!
Nice man sounds like an awesome area where is that at
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
vance1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington USA
Posts: 1,319
Share some pics of these areas if you got em I'll try and post some pics from my trips to Alaska when I worked salmon processing
__________________
Fish addict Forever! or FaF for short.
vance1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Tetra1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Omaha Nebraska
Posts: 1,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by vance1013 View Post

Lucky you I've always wanted to see that area and to find gold lol also wanted to see the Rockies too
Been to the Rockies too. And I did find gold on Alaska too.
__________________
Tetra1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:44 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
bob mccoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,441
actualy here in colorado its verry easy to find gold in cash creek and other places .
__________________

__________________
bob mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners







All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.