Found this on facebook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen this on pinterest before, claiming it had a "built in filtration system".

but, we can all relax, as it is all temporary, built just for the photoshoot, then torn down and the fish returned to normal. this is "art" in a sense...

I have 3 of these at work. Great little things. Evap is crazy!!

Seriously I agree its done for photos etc.

Imagine actually keeping one tho haha would be funny to see people's reactions when they ask how many gallons you tank is haha

How do you feed those fish w/o throwing off the water chemistry again? I bet a pinch of fish food will suck all that water right off lol

How about the "wall hanging betta bowls"? Have you guys seen those? Think I saw one even on amazon. I can't imagine keeping fish hanging on a wall like a picture

A hospital I go to has a fish tank that is framed on the wall it's actually quiet cool the filtration and all the is all good enough to run the tank and they have a guy come in 3 times a week to service it

People must like it. It got over 1000 likes. In the words of Phil Robinson "must be them city folk" "yuppies I tell ya". Lol

A hospital I go to has a fish tank that is framed on the wall it's actually quiet cool the filtration and all the is all good enough to run the tank and they have a guy come in 3 times a week to service it

Framed tank on the wall is ok, hospitals hire those companies to install and maintain them. The "betta hanging half -bowl" I saw on internet looked very small, not much bigger then cups they sell them in. Just seemed like bad idea to put poor fish in small enclosure and suspend on the wall. I'd be scared to death if I were that betta

Back
Top Bottom