Funny/ weird things our fish do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If a fish is in his way he will just run them right over! Lol he doesn't have very good balance either so after running them over he will tilt from side to side haha best sightImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390071263.863522.jpg

I have a Mbuna that is a dedicated digger. For no particular reason he will swim down, scoop a random mouthfull of sand, and then spit it out all over the rocks. I watched him do it for 10 minutes straight one day.

I have a air ship that part of it goes up and down to let the bubbles into the tank. My mystery snail likes to hop on for the ride up and down up and down he'll stay on for hrs lol

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Kuhli loaches "planking" and the way they drape on anything. Love watching them swim to a point then drop accross some leaves. Saw one annoy the hell out of a Ramshorn when it decided the snail needed a Kuhli scarf. It sat there for about 10 minutes while the snail carried it across the tank. These guys are my current favorites.

I have a shovel nose catfish that whenever I am doing anything with my hand in the water he will come and rub my arm and get between my fingers.

Mafia fish.

my neon's like to have secret meetings inside their coconut shell. Four swim in and two "stand guard" outside the entrance. When I move they all suddenly rush out and pretend to act normal/beg for food :lol:

my neon's like to have secret meetings inside their coconut shell. Four swim in and two "stand guard" outside the entrance. When I move they all suddenly rush out and pretend to act normal/beg for food :lol:

My yoyo loach is a dead fish when he sleeps he floats and rolls around with the current.

I have a shovel nose catfish that whenever I am doing anything with my hand in the water he will come and rub my arm and get between my fingers.

But I just put my shovel nose 3 days ago and mines always hidin I got to put my hand and look for him

New one! My betta grabs a flake of her food takes it to the bottom throws her head around like a puppy with a a new toy. Then she swims around with it as she slowly eats it....

My betta only flares at pencils, never anything else. Literally just pencils.

Back
Top Bottom