Going to be honest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VOXGM

Aquarium Advice Activist
I work at Petsmart and most of the employees are just plain dumb. I'm really disappointed. They just seem to lazy to even care. I had an employee say moss balls would help any tank problem just to sell it. I rip that employee a new a$$. This is my rant and rave lol. Don't get me wrong some do know what they are talking about. That and being on their phone texting. Here's a tip use that phone and do some research. Grrr

Yep. Im 15 and i was ripping one a new @&& because all there oscars had hith and the tank was disgusting but that was at petco

Most of the people here cant even tell u what the nitrogen cycle is. Even the store manger struggles to catch fish. Sad when the store manager cant tell u what the nitrogen cycle is or how to even cycle one. I had a employee sell a black ghost knife for a 5.5 gallon tank. It's frustrating.

At the petco i go to sometimes they sold a 29g and 4 oscars,2jd,2 yellow labs and a puffer fish. I asked the person if she was putting all those fish in the same tank and she said yes! All except on oscar that she was putting in her pond ( in Pennsylvania) with goldfish. The employee told her that the oscar wont survive long in the pond with Gfish and that she would need good filtration for the 29g and the yellow labs may get eaten but other wise they will be fine.

At the petco i go to sometimes they sold a 29g and 4 oscars,2jd,2 yellow labs and a puffer fish. I asked the person if she was putting all those fish in the same tank and she said yes! All except on oscar that she was putting in her pond ( in Pennsylvania) with goldfish. The employee told her that the oscar wont survive long in the pond with Gfish and that she would need good filtration for the 29g and the yellow labs may get eaten but other wise they will be fine.

...lmfao

Back
Top Bottom