Gotta Have it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol We need to wear your husband down. You can never have to many. I am not sick but am considering adding at least two new tanks to the list this weekend. We will see. :wink:

Our pediatrician has a fake fish tank. It looks very silly, in my opinion. Kinda tacky. But I guess it's one of those things.....some people love wood paneling some people don't! :wink:

talloulou said:
Our pediatrician has a fake fish tank. It looks very silly, in my opinion. Kinda tacky. But I guess it's one of those things.....some people love wood paneling some people don't! :wink:

Actually, I have a friend who still has wood panelling! YUK! My grandmother had it.

Fluff said:
lol We need to wear your husband down. You can never have to many. I am not sick but am considering adding at least two new tanks to the list this weekend. We will see. :wink:

LOL, Shhhh! Don't tell him, I ordered another 18G today!

Do you have one for sale? Did you tell me that already? Don't tell me that, I thought you were my friend!....... (I bought more live rock today, soon I won't have room for fish!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom