Guess That Species!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And if that's correct, I'll let Gillie post the next photo. Before you do, have you checked out the undescribed species called Apistogramma sp. "gigas"? That's an interesting looking fish, unlike any other Apistogramma.

Yes Tony it is barlowi. As for gigas, from the photos I've seen there was one strange looking fish that looked to be more geophagine with heavy green markings, that fish was also out of the water so you don't really get a proper look at it and all the others from japan and aquarium glaser scream piexoto. If you possibly have links to more photos of this fish please share.

I can kind of see an apistogramma in that photo but again it would be similar to piexoto just a really old fish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I will one day keep a pair of these

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1399621821673.jpg
    1399621821673.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 60
His account was deleted. Gillie posted in another thread stating it was someone using the same server as him. So feel free to post again.

Sigh, since I am cursed I guess I will post... bribo is correct he got banned because he used the email I setup for the fish house and it got flagged as a duplicate, I'm still laughing about it.

Back
Top Bottom