Has anyone ever made this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL thats like my brother he made a pizza and the crust was really really doughy and he claimed that it was the cheese

LOL but anyways is the nose a peppermint?

Fishyfanatic said:
Yes, the coconut dyed green looks just like grass. James' fingers were green for two days though (he mixed up the food coloring and coconut).

Just a little FYI for the future -- if you put the coconut in a lidded container (ie tupperware) you can drop a couple drops of food coloring in, close the lid and shake :wink: Coloring can be a pain to remove -- I went to this last year's Marine Corps Birthday Ball for our command with red and blue fingers because I had gotten them dyed while preparing the cake the day before and could NOT get the last traces of color washed out in time..... :oops: Looked SO great with a formal gown..... :roll:

is the nose a peppermint?

No, it is a strawberry cream thing. It's those hard candies that taste like strawberry and cream. BUT, I accidently bought the chewy ones, that's why it is rectangular.

Looked SO great with a formal gown.....

Nice! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom