Has anyone used the aquarium app

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joe&rae

Aquarium Advice Activist
Has anyone used the aquarium handbook app on the iphone???? Is it worth the 15$ or dose anyone know of a good one!!! i am wanting something to give me information on fish i see in a store that i like so i dont buy anything that i cant handle?!?!?

I bought the invert hand book for .99 and i love it but i dont want to gamble $15 on the other with out some opinions!~

Application Description

Aquarium Handbook Complete The Database stands at 4500+ items and contains the full collection of aquarium programs which are the following : Marine Aquarium Fish, Freshwater Aquarium Fish, Brackishwater Aquarium Fish, Corals, Marine Aquarium Invertebrates, Freshwater Aquarium Invertebrates, Brackishwater Invertebrates, Marine Aquarium Plants, Freshwater aquarium and pond Plants, Brackish Water Plants, In Large Aquarium and Nature, State Fish, Tank Samples .... And Lots More This application also contains things not available in other applications and will continue to grow at no extra charge.
Water test Database to hold your Test Samples include Test sections for Alkalinity, Ammonia, Calcium, Copper, Dissolved Oxygen, GH, Iodine/Iodide, Iron, KH, Nitrate, Nitrite, pH, Phosphate, Salinity, Silicate, Specific Gravity, Strontium, Temperature, and Misc 1 - 5 so you can store other information or test kit data.
New Hitchhikers guide added for marine aquariums.
New Major Interface and layout change
And Much More
V1.07
Added tons of new sections including clams, amphibians and reptiles, Database updates now stands over 4500 items.
New ability to manage fish in your current tank, wish list, and favorites, And tons more.

If it does half what it says, it looks pretty good. I'm tempted..... would like also to hear if anyone else has tried it.

Back
Top Bottom