help me get a job at an aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuquarium

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys,

i've been calling a few places around melbourne here, and a few have asked me to come in so i can chat to them in relation to getting employment. i've been to this one place before, and failed. so i've come to you guys in the hope that you'll have some advice for me on how to nail a job at an aquarium? i lack general aquarium retail experiance, although i have some retail experiance. i know i don;t "know it all" in regards to aqua knowledge, but i've been keeping discus and marine succsessfully for a while now

any shop owners out there with some advice? what would you look for ?

if anyone is will to help tweak my resume you can email me at stuart@stuartsmithmusic.com and i'll foward it onto you

thanks guys!

How old are you? and what kind of job are you looking for specifically?

Have you brushed up on your basic interviewing skills? Dressed appropiatey?

yeah i've been in the job hunting scene for a while, and know all about the dress code, and i've had quiet a few interviews already.

not in retail, but in office like roles. i've been out of work a while now and i'm pretty much looking at anything and everything, i love aquariums and would love to work in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom