Here we go again....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's that time again fellow AA members. Time to vote for your favorite Aquatic forum.

As of this AM, AA has recieved 21 votes. We have a lot more members than that who have visited since this morning (not to mention yesterday).

So, let's get out the vote this week. Doesn't take much time at all. Click the link in my sig...a mere few seconds.

Thanks.

The 27 votes represents the total number of votes since yesterday morning when Aquarank re-sets. That means that only 27 members have voted since then. :(

i just voted

we are at #8

cmon guys VOTE VOTE VOTE we gotta get higher than this

sweet, thats what i am gonna do except ill get above 10(if the school IP address is different on all computers :roll:

#1 my dads computer
#2 my sisters computer
#3 my brothers computer
#4-10? the school computers :mrgreen: im so evil yet, some of my teachers say i have an "individual" mind :twisted:

I feel so responsible.... :oops: I usually vote twice a day once from work and once from home. Home system is still not working so I can only vote once.

Voted from my parents, sisters (x2), all 3 of my work pcs, and the 3 pcs at home. So theres an extra 9 votes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom