How cool would this job be?....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my fish but don't know if I would want to work full time with fish, I'd be afraid I'd enjoy my own fish less. Plus I don't handle fish deaths well and it would be likely there would be a few deaths in that situation. I'd probably also clash with management on how to handle things sometimes. :lol: I'll stick to my job and enjoy my fish at home all the more.

So this job, is it at a big aquarium? Just wondering why a divers certificate is needed.
How big is big?
The Aquarium has more than 33,700 fishes from about 300 species. Nearly 30,000 invertebrates, including sea stars, jellyfish, octopuses and about 20 other spineless creatures are displayed. More than 350 snakes, frogs and newts represent 56 species of amphibians and reptiles. And, finally, close to 60 individuals represent 21 species of birds and mammals from around the globe including whales, seals, sloths and scarlet ibises.

http://www.vanaqua.org/home/

LOL I was thinking like a lfs, not an actual large aquarium. That's why I couldn't figure out why a divers certificate is needed for a lfs tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom