How emotionaly attatched are you to your fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm very attached. My first tank was a gift from my aunt to make me feel better after I cried for hours when my betta died.
I was devastated when my stupid mistake (not QT'ing) killed my beloved angels. Not long after I got them I spent a full month fighting a fungus on them and as soon as I pulled them through it they spawned for me. Then I spent months going back to my old apartment and dealing with my ex daily, even payed the light bill there at an apartment I no longer lived in, just to feed them and maintain their tank until I could move them. When I didn't even have a car. Then they and their one surviving baby all got wiped out by a bad addition. I cried and nearly gave up until I helped a friend pick out a fish and saw some GSP's and then I went nuts converting the tank to brackish so I could get them. Needless to say I'll be torn up when they go, but hopefully they'll be old fishes in a full marine tank by then. They get spoiled more than my cat does...

Back
Top Bottom