How Long do you Watch Your Fish Tank Every Day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soupy97

Aquarium Advice Activist
I probably watch mine for about 30 mintues a day plus the time I spend looking at it for short bits of time while on the computer.

Morning, probably 10 minutes while I wake up, 5-10 minutes 2 or 3 times a day while I'm in and out of my room. And 30+ minutes at night. It helps that the tank is in my bedroom.

I can't even think about how much I watch mine. I always listen to the tv and watch my tanks haha

Same here! Where I sit, the tv is to my left and the tank is off to the right. Guess which direction I look in more often. Often my boyfriend will think I'm staring at him, but then he will realize I'm just staring over his shoulder at the tank. I would guess between all the tanks I spend a few hours a day just watching them.

Same here! Where I sit, the tv is to my left and the tank is off to the right. Guess which direction I look in more often. Often my boyfriend will think I'm staring at him, but then he will realize I'm just staring over his shoulder at the tank. I would guess between all the tanks I spend a few hours a day just watching them.

Haha funny. My girlfriend always picks on me about my fish.

for about 10-20 min when I feed them in the morning, 10-20 lunch, and stare more at night...I have 2 tanks in my room....so I go back and forth back and forth....lol

I don't have an exact number but it is a lot. I have three tanks (one more on the way) and I just love proping up my recliner where I have my 55 gallon facing me and then over on the adjacent wall I have my 33 gallon. It is the ultimate relaxation tool, Nature. One of the best investments I have ever made! Tank on fish fanatics! :)

It all depends, on my day offs about two hours and the other days about 1/2 hr. it's not the quantity of time for me, it's the quality of time I have with them lol.

5-10 mins each feeding. My tank is further down the same wall my TV is on, so I'm often watching it during commercials or boring bits of a show.

Back
Top Bottom