I am REAL Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
! ! ! ! REALLY ! ! ! so if some1 broke into ur house u would be more upset if they killed ur fish than if they killed ur children, wife,husband,mother,father, or even a guy walking down the street? ppl can have some strong beliefs but get real. yea its horrible that they showed that on tv but its all for ratings. there r some pritty sick ppl out there and what this guy did is nothin to what some ppl have done

Yeah I was kidding.

I didn't mean I changed my eating habits at that exact instant! I meant I just recently became a vegetarian. And eating meat isn't really a habit for me I never really did like meat I always preferred vagatables. And as for my Ge I'll tell you I'm a teen I'm not going to give my specific age to the world!
how old are you mark? because its hard to change a daily habit in a instant

I used to eat fish for a long period of time and then I stopped. Same with shrimp. Didn't seem hard to me, not that I ever loved those food in the first place. I'm not a vegetarian. I just choose not to eat seafood (or lake food for that matter lol). Tried to stop eating beef, but that is a totally different story lol.

This is ironic, but I love pet fish, yet seafood is my favorite... There's no way I would give up seafood or meat in general. It's the circle of life and humans are omnivores so I will eat meat if I want :p Pet fish are pets and caught fish are food. And yes, I have no problems sleeping at night :D And why would plants have any less right to live than animals? They're all living organisms.

--Adeeb

If you were to plant a carrot in the ground, it would grow into a bushy plant and produce seeds. So by eating your carrot raw, you are eating it alive, painful chomp after painful chomp.

Slogan for the raw food movement should be:

EAT YOUR FOOD ALIVE!

Have you ever heard TOOL's Cry of the Carrots? Makes you not want to eat carrots LOL!

I could never eat a pet, but I don't eat seafood or fish ever, it's just gross. ;)

Back
Top Bottom