I am REAL Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

logansmomma1228

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was watching the real world (i know shoot me lol) and they were showing the previews from the season, one of the guys took a fish out of their fish tank and COOKED it in a frying pan! I am so mad for real right now that is just ignorant.

I am thinking it was a tang maybe, if it was a SW tank, or maybe a discus :( He just took it out of the tank and threw it in the frying pan I just want to scream that is so mean

I'm wondering, how is this different than fishing and cooking the fish? You don't see that many people complaining about fish fillets or salmon (except the peta, but they complain about everything)

Yeah but aren't the fish usually already dead by the time you cook them? Instead of being cooked alive. Besides I don't eat fish anyway lol.

I don't know if he eats it or not, it was the preview of future episodes or whatever. Fishing is not much different, but people generally fish for food as a way to live. I don't agree with allowing a fish to suffocate to death either, but he literally netted it and threw it onto a frying pan. That is just ignorant.

most likely died faster then most fish. many fisherman i see catch the fish and just leave them to die. at least the heat made it quicker.

Yeah but aren't the fish usually already dead by the time you cook them? Instead of being cooked alive. Besides I don't eat fish anyway lol.

yes they are, but werent they alive before? how did they die? they were frozen right? the only difference is that you dont see that process

most likely died faster then most fish. many fisherman i see catch the fish and just leave them to die. at least the heat made it quicker.

that is no different than how i go fishing, i got no where to put the fish so usually its just left in the deck or in the bucket in a weird angle lol, and you are right, the heat made it quicker, being frozen to death is much more painful than being boiled

nope. i just dont like people who abuse animals... we have been through this lol and IDC about fishing all that it was ignorant. Some people wont understand that though... like mindedness

well it doesnt matter they are stupid enough to get so drunk that they do retarted things . ignorance= bliss i suppose

still better then the people who put a goldfish in a bowl where its inside keeps growing until it explodes.

Back
Top Bottom