i hate eole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i should break more keys on my keyboard your post looks like your loaded....

sorry to hear about your window. that really ucks

Mooose

i hate it when that happens. i got a nice laptop from a friend for $100 because some of the keys were broken. i tried everything and it was a reall hassle. i had to use the handycap keypad that windows xp comes with. then one day i gave my laptop a hug, and shook it reall hard and ever sence the keys have worked. just my experience

[webmoose going to shake his laptop to try to regain control of his L key]

Not your shiny new car! :cry:

Best of luck getting that fixed - I have had good luck with the window companies around here, and getting insurance to pay for it. Baseball versus car window, specifically.

Sometimes depending on what your deductible is, it's cheaper to just pay for the window itself.

Laptop keyboards are very easy to fix IMO. It is a very thin ribbon that connects the keyboard to the mainboard, if that gets loose you will have problems. Just dissamble and check the ribbon. :)

If it's a regular computer well then go buy a $5 keyboard. :)

Sorry about your window! I had the same thing happen, except after breaking my window they ripped the inside door handle off, got blood everywhere, and stole my entire bezel; cd player, a/c controls, and all. :evil:

Laptop keyboards are very easy to fix IMO. It is a very thin ribbon that connects the keyboard to the mainboard, if that gets loose you will have problems. Just dissamble and check the ribbon.
or send it to flipz

Sorry to hear about your car :(

Got a working keyboard now. My cat spilled water on the keyboard for the SECOND time. This one is wireless AND spill proof.. and look

ppppmmmmmbbbb <-- they all work hehe

As for my car, who knows why the window got smashed in. I have no enemies, not many people know where I live... let alone that I got a new car. Nothing was stolen. Bah
I only have liability insurance so im not sure if its covered or not.

The only thing that was in my car that I was worried about were my new pink shoes... and they were still there. So the people who did it were either boys, or girls with no taste in shoes =o)

I think most liability insurance will still cover vandalism, which is what that sounds like to me.

Hurry move to South Carolina glass is free.
I had the windshield on my truck cracked almost all the way across by a rock and they replaced it FREE.
:D

When I moved into our first house the day after we moved in someone went down the block and punctured the tires of about every fourth or fifth car, some of them puncturing more than one tire so you couldn't just use your spare. My car got hit but only one tire. It was a sad sight seeing everyone heading out to work and standing out there scratching their heads. Welcome to the neighborhood! :D

Sometimes people just do nasty things because they can get away with it and it makes them feel powerful. Hope you get it resolved soon.

I spent part of yesterday and today pick up glass out of my car. Fortunatly I had a towel in my seat and the glass ended up on that, and not the clothe seat. I cut my finger a few times, too.
One of the neighbors drive by and asked about what had happened and if it had "happened on our street" and he said he would definatly keep a better watch on the street and he seemed highly upset about it.

Im getting my window replaced on tues. for $150
Its in the garage right now since it might rain tonight

Ive had dreams about catching the people in the act and beating the living day lights out of em. Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom