I have the AA app...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kay2lynnS

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have the 'AquariumAdvice' app on my smartphone...And now instead going to bed, I'm looking up different designs for the tank, plants, fish, and reading all of your posts! It is 130 a.m. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing......

Its awesome.... But very addicting.... Trust me this will be my 4,890 th post... :eek: lol welcome.

Haha I thought it meant 'Aquarium Advice' But what do I know? I'm still a newbie!

Yep, TOTALLY addicted. I say I'm just gonna look for 15min, and 2 hours later I'm still on!! Lol

I'm always on it too the point my husband thinks I,ve a problem! Like to see what's going on :)

Me too. And if im in town and have a quick question I can easily look it up.

Kay2lynnS said:
I have the 'AquariumAdvice' app on my smartphone...And now instead going to bed, I'm looking up different designs for the tank, plants, fish, and reading all of your posts! It is 130 a.m. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing......

You may have a problem lol.

You guys think yall have a problem lol this is going to be my 957th post in the last 30 days lol :) I need AA and not this one ;) my wife wants to throw my phone away I'm sure because I come up with new ideas all the time for another new tank. Lol and I haven't even got the other new one up yet

Andrew McFadden said:
You guys think yall have a problem lol this is going to be my 957th post in the last 30 days lol :) I need AA and not this one ;) my wife wants to throw my phone away I'm sure because I come up with new ideas all the time for another new tank. Lol and I haven't even got the other new one up yet

Haha oh dear! Im just a beginner so I come on just to make sure I am doing things right Haha. Almost 21 and instead of going out to party with friends and getting into trouble as society sees me, I am on here searching aquarium displays and how to cycle things! Haha oh well.

Kay2lynnS said:
Haha oh dear! Im just a beginner so I come on just to make sure I am doing things right Haha. Almost 21 and instead of going out to party with friends and getting into trouble as society sees me, I am on here searching aquarium displays and how to cycle things! Haha oh well.

I don't know what is cheaper, drinking or aquarium keeping lol. I guess it all boils down to quality.

Tetra1990 said:
I don't know what is cheaper, drinking or aquarium keeping lol. I guess it all boils down to quality.

Very valid point!

I like the app I have to sit at work waiting on trailers to be loaded once in a while so I get on here and go ooo and ahhh over tanks and the other drivers think I'm looking at p0rn lol

Aquascaping p0rn lol

Back
Top Bottom