I just don't get why people like Bristlenose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I paid 20 bucks for mine.... I have seen some for 70 bucks .... Not sure why they were so much .... Kinda like why do people like Cichlids so much.... Seems to me almost every other tank are them.... That's why I think it's just opinions and what you like.... My BN is a cool fish and very shy fish. I respect the question though cause they have got common in the hobby , I got mine cause I saw a picture online and thought I was getting a rare fish , also i love weird, different looking fish, and saw the AKA name medusa pleco and called around and found one. I also agree how some said that they don't get real big like common plecos do .

I thought they were ugly too until I saw this one. Come on, tell me that's
not cute!
BestCatfish_sm_5332.jpg

Nope, sorry Laurielou, can't do it. It's a nice color, but that's the best I can give you!

Soooo cute!! One of my angel fish agrees....he follows my L-144 very closely and chases the other angels away if they get too close :)

jetajockey said:
The longfin bn's look a lot better than the shortfin ones, I have both though.

+1. I've got a long fin and I definitely think she's nicer than the regular finned ones.

Oh and going back to that pricing question, I bought mine at about 5" for $14 at a local fish farm.

Nope, sorry Laurielou, can't do it. It's a nice color, but that's the best I can give you!

I've always thought than BN plecos were creepy looking and whenever I would point it out at a LFS, people would laugh at me. I mean, weird stuff growing out of their face...

Back
Top Bottom