I like to harvest wild aquatic plants. Is this Water Pimpernel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoboFish808

Aquarium Advice Regular
Even in the winter here in New York, in sub freezing temperatures, aquatic plants hide in the muddy banks and submerged insulated by leaves and water.

To the right of the Lobelia cardinalis. Last time I had this on my hands I put it underwater without any conversion and it died. But now it’s starting to grow tall in the warm paludarium and it resembles pimpernel even more, which I had already expected it to be. I know it isn’t aquatic forget me not as I am much too familiar with that species. Any help would be great!IMG_8417.jpg

Even in the winter here in New York, in sub freezing temperatures, aquatic plants hide in the muddy banks and submerged insulated by leaves and water.

To the right of the Lobelia cardinalis. Last time I had this on my hands I put it underwater without any conversion and it died. But now it’s starting to grow tall in the warm paludarium and it resembles pimpernel even more, which I had already expected it to be. I know it isn’t aquatic forget me not as I am much too familiar with that species. Any help would be great!View attachment 324759

?? Any chance youre near albany ny? Always looking to meet other fish and plant ppl!

I live in rockland county so a bit of a hike. I would love there to be some sort of trade convention

Back
Top Bottom