I need fish backup!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, i have a post on here (I hate when people doubt me) and its one thing to teach the ignorant.. its another to have the ignorant think you are a babbling idiot. Maybe its the Capricorn in me.. or maybe its because im Irish... but I refuse to let this a-hole get the last word and think *IM* wrong.

I just need a a handful of people to help me out... like 2 or three to be like "No, actually, that girl is right.. she knows what you are talking about". I know its childish... but I really don't care! This person doesn't deserve to have fish if he can't even be nice to a real person... well maybe thats why he has fish? because no one else likes him??

anyways... sorry for the ridiculous call for help...
if you want to join the aquarium community at www.orkut.com to back me up... I would really appreciate it =o)

Thanks

UPDATE- i will give you guys 10 kudos to help me out =o) *cough*cheapbribe*cough*

w00t!!

okay, orkut is a "invite only" community forum (stupid I know) so if you want to PM me your email addy I will send you an invite and show you the ropes of www.orkut.com

nice! that means someone invited the clown in question to join the forum. what does that say about them :?

Im a member over there but never use it. I joined that community and posted. Folks like that are unethical IMO.

Yesh, very much so! However, you could have added in "you are an a-hole" but what you put was perfect! heheh

While I might agree with you I try to keep my online personia free of name calling. It seems to devalue what is said.

Yes, this I know =o)
Im pretty good at the kill them with kindness thing.. but at the same time, "you are a jerk, you are a jerk, you are a jerk" is what is running through my mind. hehe

lol are you referring to Jeff? The guy w/ the snake for his picture? The one who was ticking off everyone? Can't take criticism from anyone etc? He was annoying the hell outta me too. Told me to do a buncha stuff in my tank that he did w/ his which prolly woulda killed my fish. 8O He got kicked out of the aquarium community, if that's the one you're referring to. You're probably the same person I've been talking to on that community since this post is kinda old. lol Oh well. Did you ever get back at him? Was it the same guy??

Haha YES!! Thats me!!! I actually wrote the girl that started the forum about it, and that is why he got kicked off.

UGH stupid Jeff. He is in the "Fish Hobbiest" forum now.. and he mentioned how the cycle was nonsense.

Yes, I am Katy at orkut. hehe

lol yeah, I thought so. I'm Ashley. :) lol Jeff has been responding to my posts in the other forums and acting like a jerk in there as well... but they're all public forums, so I just tend to blow him off. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom