I need some info please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ray71384

Aquarium Advice Newbie
can anybody tell me if its ok 2 have 1 male betta in a 29 gallon community tank?

Depend whats the other member of the community but yes it's possible!

What fish are in there??

And betta like 6 to 7 ph and they hate to much water movement.

Temp can go from 24 to 30C and even more as they breath out of the water!

You would have to have A LOT of cover and hidings places and things to break their views of each other. I wouldn't recommend it though.

Oh I'm sorry I misread the original post. I thought they were asking if they could have 2 bettas in one tank. My bad.
You can have a male betta in a community tank depending on it's personality. It also depends on the tank mates though.

thanks 4 all the info...i posted a pic of my new 29 gallon setup...no fish yet but mayb some plattys...mollies...neon tetras...zebra danios...fish like that

thanks...i have a 29 gallon but i took the oscars 2 the petshop 2day...they were getting 2 big and they were very borin...didnt even swim like that...just stood in 1 spot...i wanna active tank u kno

Ray71384 said:
yea they are alot of fun

I would like to say welcome to AA. second I would like to say I'm getting a betta in a week for my 40g community tank. It already has 8 neon tetras a pleco and 10 ghost shrimp. Let me know how your betta does and also,
What other fish will be in there with your betta

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110919_201608.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110919_201608.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom