I saw war of the worlds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talloulou

Aquarium Advice Addict
I loved it, great movie. But then again I usually love alien attack movies, LOL. It was very big and very Spielberg and I forgot all about Tom Cruise and his real life dramas and got totally sucked in!

I'm glad you thought it was good. I've already read the book, but hopefully I will get to see the movie this weekend.

Wow......just saw it....that was scary! :D
I too got totally sucked in to the story....but wow.....haven't been this scared since childhood. :D :oops:

The ending was horrible. It ended too abruptly and randomly.

However, the beginning was amazing.. I don't look at lightening the same

I do agree that the ending was rather anticlimatic, but The movie overall was awesome, i was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I do like how the aliens died though, that was very interesting. I would like to get a hold of the book.

That movie was done years ago, whats with all the remakes?! Interesting how Hollywood seems to have trouble coming up with original ideas. :roll:

The book and movie are very different from each other. The movie was present day and in New York while the book took place a long time ago and in London. I do think however that the ending of the movie was dull, but overall it was a great movie.

The scary part was the beginning when we have no idea what the heck was going on. Then they started running. There wasn't any music. It felt like we were running with Tom Cruise for our dear lives.

The ending was like What?? The world was ending, millions of people were dying all over America. Then this townhomes in Boston in the middle of the chaos was spared?? Then the whole family and the son was all dressed up and clean and all.

What do you say to Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning, after having gone through all that trauma?? That next time go to Boston because aliens don't touch Boston? The ending sucked. Lots of loose ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom