I went into Petsmart to start up a 5-gal betta tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LandGhoti

Aquarium Advice FINatic
and I ended up buying this instead 8O

img_814089_0_f3b9045a9edd144eb8291bb90bb3bcf0.jpg

She's only 9 weeks old and teeny tiny
img_814089_1_d74c9905841ba6858a6fd5c71f16b799.jpg

Meeting the previous "baby" (almost 7 years old) :roll:
img_814089_2_e7d860f69fb635be664394a75b80edec.jpg

I showed her the litterbox, and on her own she's already discovered the water, the food, the ball-that-goes-around-in-the-plastic-thing toy, and she shared kitty milk with the former baby. She was a pound rescue picked up by a no-kill shelter. They gave her the name Faith, but I'll have to live with her for awhile to figure out what her new name will be. Just could not pass this one up for some reason.

OMG what a little cutie. Having 5 cats I can tell you sometimes they choose you and when it is right it is right!

Awww, what a cutie! My "puppy" came from a no kill shelter.

Aw cute kitty. Your karma rating went thru the roof. Adopting animals is the best thing someone could do :) big thumbs up for you :)

by the way... nice music collection... hahaha :) Radiohead... I have heard the name... but not their songs

Thanks guys. She for sure knows who Mommy is now! Slept next to me all night and is on my lap now. I have two other cats (both adoptees) and they are adjusting OK; my oldest one does not like her but he is a cranky old man. After thoroughly looking through her paperwork, I discovered that she is actually almost 4 months old (the lady at Petsmart told me 9 weeks, probably so I would still buy her), although she looks like no more than 7 or 8 weeks at best. I suspect she was the runt and that's why she was given up. She has the longest tail I have ever seen on a kitten 8O

(BTW, thanks FWaddict. You should listen to some Radiohead--they're really good.)

You know, I had a similar experience a couple of years ago when I went to Petsmart to pick up some fish food and came home with this instead...

img_814261_0_fa94daf64183c8a96c97cb438fa55a2c.jpg

Congrats on the new family member.

I hate to break it to ya, but I don't think she will fit in a 5gal tank =oP

What a cutie! Defiantly stop by felineadvice.com sometime =o)

Oh and FW addict- Radiohead Creep-

lyquidphyre said:
I hate to break it to ya, but I don't think she will fit in a 5gal tank =oP
LOL She is so small she actually WOULD fit. 8O

Severum: they had about three times as many puppies as kittens. And they were all cuter than the next. People would come in with their own puppies and ooh and ahh and then move on. I'm glad you didn't! I know it's not possible to take in everything, though. Cute doggie!

Back
Top Bottom