If you could have any fish thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCrazyFishLady

Aquarium Advice Addict
What would you want? My boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon and I have no clue what to get him. He is doing the typical "I don't want anything" junk and so I'm lost. I think I'll just get him something really nice for his tanks. He has a planted corner 37g and a reef 54g. I'll probably order him some samurai gouramis since he got in six two months ago and they all died on him (the whole batch at the supplier was bad). Anyway, I'm thinking like eight of those, annual passes for Georgia Aquarium and.... help!!

If you could have whatever you want for your tanks, what would you want?

my wife to do water changes for me when I dont feel up to it!

We discussed this last week and of course it's a hot girl in a french maid uniform to perform daily water changes...my fish deserve daily water changes I'm paying so why not throw something in it for them.

We discussed this last week and of course it's a hot girl in a french maid uniform to perform daily water changes...my fish deserve daily water changes I'm paying so why not throw something in it for them.

I though you were getting two? Besides your new 13" HITH oscar's going to need round the clock attention:D. And judging by your knee pictures .. you need all the help you can get!

I though you were getting two? Besides your new 13" HITH oscar's going to need round the clock attention:D. And judging by your knee pictures .. you need all the help you can get!

My god your my guardian angel, call my wife and lets talk her into this.

My god your my guardian angel, call my wife and lets talk her into this.

She'll probably want something in return ... some help around the house? It's summer and a weak economy ... sure they'll be plenty of pool boys looking for work:cool:.

Oh... That is what I need. A pool boy. Gonna go mention that now. Does the maid actually do any work? Cause if she'll clean the bathrooms, she's more than welcome at our house!

If this works out I'll have a pool installed and she'll have a private cabana boy names Javier.

Hey Hukit it's a win win(y). She gets Javier and you get 2 French maids to help with your nearly 500gal per week PWC's! Assuming Maya doesn't steal them from you first:D.

Back
Top Bottom