if you had 30 dollars, how would you spend it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blackmolly

Aquarium Advice Freak
got a 50 dollar amazon giftcard for christmas... i know i'm getting a python to help with water changes (thats 20) so i'm looking for fishy ideas to use on the other 30. any input?:thanks:

Id get an AC 50 for extra filtration and with tge extra 10 i'd buy some nice omega/ NLS pellets, or a glass magnet cleaner

thanks for the response! i like the NLS idea! i like the filter idea as well... the only issue is that i've already got two AC50's on my 29 lol, and i'm out of plugs... ;)

blackmolly said:
thanks for the response! i like the NLS idea! i like the filter idea as well... the only issue is that i've already got two AC50's on my 29 lol, and i'm out of plugs... ;)

Oh hmm, well if i knew a bit more about the set up i could help more. How about a digital therometer?

Is there an expiration date? If not, i would hold onto the $30 until theres something you really need such as fish food or meds or a filter stops working etc & you need a new one. Just an idea! :)

@ jlk, also a very good idea! i don't think it has an expiration date, but if it does, i guess i could do the same thing and just have some on hand. :)

Its what i plan on doing with the balance of my gift card! I purchased a few things yesterday & i am saving the balance for when i really need it! :)

at toddnbecka, very true...
at athaocity... are they really that cheap? and if so... are they any good being that cheap? all the ones i've heard of tend to be 80 and up...

i've got a full bottle of prime lol, but i was hoping someone would say flourish... i think i like that idea. it says it's ten dollars... i'll do it! :) now just what to do with the other twenty?

blackmolly said:
i've got a full bottle of prime lol, but i was hoping someone would say flourish... i think i like that idea. it says it's ten dollars... i'll do it! :) now just what to do with the other twenty?

Fish!!!!!

blackmolly said:
it's amazon lol... they don't sell live fish sadly...

Oh yea.. Then maybe some fake fish? Lol just kidding maybe a test kit or decor for fish.

all my tanks are naturally decorated as a rule (like driftwood, live plants, and real rocks...) and i've already got my API kit.;) thanks anyways! anymore suggestions?

blackmolly said:
all my tanks are naturally decorated as a rule (like driftwood, live plants, and real rocks...) and i've already got my API kit.;) thanks anyways! anymore suggestions?

Oh ok sorry my bad.

Oooh ooh I got one! You could buy a python for me lol. Just kidding......maybe :p

really? i bet my shrimp would love some of that! thanks for the idea! i'll put it on my list. :)

Back
Top Bottom