Insaniquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
Have any of ya'll played insane aquarium at www.popcap.com ?

I have a feeling its a game that would be appreciated in a fish forum.
Basically you start out with two fish and you click inside the tank to drop food, when they get bigger they poop coins... you collect coins and get a piece to the egg... and you have to fight monsters as you go. It sounds stupid but its REALLY addicting[/url]

I've played it before, but it was at a different site...

http://www.gamesloth.com

The only complaint I have is that when you return to the game using your password, you lose all of your bonus "friends". It gets a lot harder to pass higher levels without them.

lyquidphyre.. I am so mad at you! Like I said, I played the game and got addicted, now I cant leave my D*&^ computer! Thanks! :fadein:

GRRRR... I just had to read this posting, and have gotten totally sucked in!!! Was up last night for a few hours playing it!!! I finally stopped because my eyes started burning... 8O I don't think thats a good sign :wink:

Hey, I have found a similar game I downloaded from RealArcade (realplayer) Its called feeding frenzy..... I like Insaniquarium, but this is alot better.. I totally reccommend downloading it, its awesome... im a total addict now :microwave:

Thats odd.. most of popcap's games are at yahoo anyways.

Ive downloading feeding frenzy from two different websites. You can play as long as you want if you don't close the game down =o)

Thats odd.. most of popcap's games are at yahoo anyways.
Yahoo games/personals/etc. are definitely blocked as well... Heck, I'm the one who usually adds "bad" sites to the proxy server's black list. (Personally I don't care what people are surfing while at work; that's for their supervisor to worry about. But when somebody gets caught doing something they shouldn't have been doing, or I have to spend an hour or so cleaning up spyware/viruses...well, sites start getting blocked...)

Whoa... Thats gonna get me in trouble :wink: Its bad enough I spend the better part of the workday here at AA.

I sat and played that game for several hours straight and then I was like "wow ive been playing for a long time" and I did some things around the apt and went back to playing it for several hours. Same thing happened with my boyfriend he played for a really long time and looked at the clock and was like "Whoa, its already 5am"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom