Is this a nice tank and a good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Koikeeper99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My LFS has a 150 gallon square tank for best offer it comes with working lights brand new filter and a nice stand? Should I try and bid on it? And how high should I go?

image-3196363935.jpg

Here's a pic with a couple of fish in it to show it holds water.

I read on this forum some time ago that jeta jockey recommends when buying used tanks that .50 a gallon is a good rule of thumb.

Stands for this size add maybe a hundred depending on condition and size. They had better be really sturdy.

What kind of lights and filter?

Did they use it as a display?

Has there been another owner?

I read on this forum some time ago that jeta jockey recommends when buying used tanks that .50 a gallon is a good rule of thumb.

Stands for this size add maybe a hundred depending on condition and size. They had better be really sturdy.

What kind of lights and filter?

Did they use it as a display?

Has there been another owner?

Not sure what kind of lights and filter yet I'm going back in within the week maybe but all I l know now is its a brand new filter they'll replace all the bulbs with new ones and you can see the stand in the pic. They're using as a display tank for now it was just set up the other day and finally yes the owner dropped it off to them last week. And supposedly they don't make 150 square tanks anymore?

Back
Top Bottom