Is this for real?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of a Star Trek Voyager episode. What would the psycological impact be to a human that woke up after a few hrs of death, just to find himself on earth and not in heavan. Would he/she remember being in Heavan? How would it change ones Beleifs?

Would you still beleive in God after coming back from the dead?

I can't answer, but I hope it never happens too me.
:?

It would definitely answer some things about the existence of the soul. Or just make more questions. For instance, what if there is no memory in between the two points in time where you go under and then are brought back? It would make sense since there is no brain activity and memory is located in the brain.

hmmmmm.... this is interesting. It seems like it SHOULD work. They are simulating nothing more than a cold water drowning... (without the drowning part) Cold water drowners have much longer to be found, and greater chances of being resuscitated with no brian damage, then warm water drownings... because of the quick drop in body temps... its so interesting how it works... I will be keeping a close eye on this story.

:evil: I don't like it. Perhaps because they tested this out on dogs, which to me is really sick. If they are developing this "wonderful" thing for people, test it out on people. Leave the poor animals alone :evil: :evil:

Meredith said:
:evil: I don't like it. Perhaps because they tested this out on dogs, which to me is really sick. If they are developing this "wonderful" thing for people, test it out on people. Leave the poor animals alone :evil: :evil:

Hmmm.. I personally would rather have a dog used for testing than one of my kids. Animal testing is an important step in medical advancement.

this reminds me of that really bad movie with Julia Roberts (the name of it escapes me)

Something like this will create many more questions than answers, but will hopefully save lives (like mentioned in the article)
But agree with reefraff

this reminds me of that really bad movie with Julia Roberts (the name of it escapes me)
Flatliners, right?

I'm with rubysoho.... creepy. 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom