Its 2 big for your tank brooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just hate the phrase "When it gets too big I'll rehome it".

Theres someone on this sight who has a baby redtail in a 55g and i told them that they grow to 6ft but they said they will rehome it in a bigger tank when i happens

Unfortunately a lot of the blame is on lfs as when I first had a freshwater tank (my first ever tank) I was sold a 20 gallon tank to house 4 musk turtles it was a special turtle care pack they were doing and I picked the biggest tank option on offer. And i know of people who have had similar problems. Just to clarify the turtles were sold back to that lfs as soon as I did the correct research but there are so many lfs that just tell you whatever to get you to spend cash!

Here is the video he took. He is throwing it back Sunday when he goes back out. http://youtu.be/CxXfOn8M3Ug

It died yesterday. He has a seabass in the tank. He said it prob stun the shark, so sad. I asked him what he was doing with it because its not like you can flush it down the toiled. He is going to bury it in his back yard.

It died yesterday. He has a seabass in the tank. He said it prob stun the shark, so sad. I asked him what he was doing with it because its not like you can flush it down the toiled. He is going to bury it in his back yard.

So sad! That shark had no business being there in the first place.
I hope he learned his lesson. Sad that it had to be learned the hard way though.

So sad! That shark had no business being there in the first place.
I hope he learned his lesson. Sad that it had to be learned the hard way though.

He is restarted. He got another on from the bay and put it in. I was like dude why don't you just do tropical fish. That would make your tank look nice. Not a 2' shark in a 4' tank. I also went to the lfs and took a pic of this. I know they are selling him but he is pretty big for this tank.

image-1283472080.jpg

He is restarted. He got another on from the bay and put it in. I was like dude why don't you just do tropical fish. That would make your tank look nice. Not a 2' shark in a 4' tank. I also went to the lfs and took a pic of this. I know they are selling him but he is pretty big for this tank.

What type of fish is the one in the pic ? There is a 1000 gallon tank at my LFS and they have some of those

I had a dream that I saw a shark in someone's tank and it kept hitting the sides and while all this is happening the owner didn't seem alarmed

Back
Top Bottom