I've arrived....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

medge00

Aquarium Advice FINatic
in Long Beach!!! The move was successful (got here Monday, Graduated sunday). I LOVE my new apartment. Its huge and there is only me here! Its looking a little bare... we all know what that means! New tank! I wanted to start a salt tank... but I think for now I'm going to do a african one of some sort. Maybe shellies. Got a new cat (Charlie ran away the day I moved. SOOOO sad). His name is Bentley. New job starts tuesday. I guess till then I'll have to scout out all the fish stores....

Congratulations on the graduation and the move. I am sorry to hear about Charlie, but glad you were able to take in another fuzzy friend.

lol that would be funny if he prances through the window. err not funny. my rabbit ran away 3 weeks ago ;'(. i got another one. i adopted im from petco for 10$. hes really clean obedient and looks to you for food :). but even though the other rabbit wasnt the best behaved it was from one of the batches of babies ;'( i sure do miss her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom