Just made a donation to this website...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weekf

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have ever hardly, in my whole life, contributed to anything not to mention DONATION. This website is so good that I actually have the motivation to do it myself, not pushed my anyone else. No one talked me into it.

I want to thank for all the helps you guys have given me towards my saltwater tank and wish you could still support me for the future.

Awesome! THat's exactly the same reason I made a donation...That and Austinsdad's sig! LOL!....Which isn't showing right now...

I just made a donation as well for all the same reasons. The people out here have been fantastic and I have gained a great deal of knowledge about a fantastic hobby in a short amount of time. My thanks to all.

flushingfish said:
I just made a donation as well for all the same reasons. The people out here have been fantastic and I have gained a great deal of knowledge about a fantastic hobby in a short amount of time. My thanks to all.
Great news! Keep coming back!

We thank you both and we thank all whom have made at least one donation in the past. Some of you have been generious to have made multiple donations from time to time aswell.

Trust me when I say. With out these donations AA would NOT be in existance today.

I want to thank everyone who donates as well. Without AA I could not have suffered from MTS successfully. :)

Zagz said:
I want to thank everyone who donates as well. Without AA I could not have suffered from MTS successfully. :)
LOL!!!!!! I'm getting there too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom