Largest Privately Owned Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW! i'm glad i don't have to take care of that tank. thanks for sharing. :)

WOW! i'm glad i don't have to take care of that tank. thanks for sharing. :)
I guess it's not too much work since they have automatic water changers and stuff like that:) Usually, that's how it works. And it takes a lot of time, so it's a good time waster when you're bored.

That's awesome, but in all technicality it's only the largest privately owned REEF tank. There's a freshwater guy that has a 50,000 gallon for freshwater in his basement. I read about his build and experiences with it on monsterfishkeepers, I think?

Anyways, that's a pretty amazing tank, I would love to afford something that large one day.

I'd noticed the fact that it's a reef. Right after I showed this to my husband, he noticed me sizing up a big room we really just use for storage (and is on a concrete slab)... he said "Don't even THINK about it!" without missing a beat. @_@

I'd noticed the fact that it's a reef. Right after I showed this to my husband, he noticed me sizing up a big room we really just use for storage (and is on a concrete slab)... he said "Don't even THINK about it!" without missing a beat. @_@

LOL....

Guess im lucky... if it was me doing that I think my boyfriend would be the little devil on my shoulder saying go for it haha

Back
Top Bottom