Largest Tank here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just have a little 150g.. i *think* Chad (CA Bronco whatever) has the biggest at 250g, but im not 100% sure... well, i do have a 1.5 acre pond...

I am no were near in the running. I only have a 120 going right now but I do have a 150 that keep wanting to get setup. No time or money right now.

I guess my 30 gal . doesn't make the cut , huh ?

You all make me so jealous that I don't think I want to play with you all anymore , I'm going to gather up my toys and go home !!!!

I know my two 115s and 120 don't even come close, but hey, size doesn't matter. *Snickers*

No , size does NOT matter ! Wait ...... are we talking about the same thing ?

On a serious note , though I would love to have a monster aquarium , I am happy with what I have . I am just happy I have the means to have aquarium fish .

ive always wanted something insane... i dunno... 1,000 gal room divider? i told my wife, im building it into the plans of our house.... complete with hidden plumbing and a "fish room" which has access to all the tanks for easy feeding, cleaning, etc...

then again i would LOVE to have to scuba to clean the gravel!

Ya know, I'm happy with even our little 3g tank. We have one male betta who was too skittish to put in our divided 20 so we got him his own lil tank and he loves it.

Back
Top Bottom