Lazy Sunday morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!

I just got out of bed! I went back for a snooze! Now it's nearly midday, time for the famous English breakfast (y) One super sized fried concoction coming right up. :brows: (unfortunately I must divide the feast and feed the masses)

Not sure what it's looking like in the north of England but the weather seems to have finally broken into something nice warm and calm, no water in the sky, no puddles on the ground. Windows open type scenario!

Must give a yes vote to Floyd.
Can't really go wrong with them, there are a few bands I'd add to the Sunday set list, the softer side of Zeppelin and some Hendrix that should get things going nicely. Then I'd diversify and make you sick with some neighbour loving proper quality metal/thrash (Metallica/Slayer) followed up by some old early cone wobbling Drum and Bass. Perfect!

One or two more Sundays then the BTCC starts again for the 2014 season. Then for me at least, Sunday will be great again!

Well the weather looks as if it's going to turn abit wet now was sunny earlier, aquarium is sorted chicken in the oven ready for Sunday lunch, totally agree with music choice especially Metallica and my other favourite thing starts next weekend 2014 F1 season the only thing that would make it better would be if I wasn't working :-(

I must admit I wasn't a fan of F1, it is better now though with those funky new tyre rules, that's levelled up the field a bit more. (vettel excluded)

He's the senna of our time. Proper champion statistics so far in his career.

Chicken in the oven, oh Lordy, late brekkie, late lunch/dinner! Sunday speed!

(Relaxing for another 10 hours)

Smoothed over with a nice bottle of beer!

It's all different this year new engines new regs new tires new fuel new brakes it's all new and so far during testing I think collectively redbull have done about 300 testing laps over the whole of testing period they are so behind merc is the team this year

It's all different this year new engines new regs new tires new fuel new brakes it's all new and so far during testing I think collectively redbull have done about 300 testing laps over the whole of testing period they are so behind merc is the team this year

(Only a real F1 fan would know all that!)

Could be interesting, the races I watched last year were jollied up a bit by the must use two types and the unfortunate blow outs. Takes the cup away from the major players with the biggest sponsors. Not so sure the blowouts were a good thing, not in any motor racing. I seem to recall a few "lost" wheels out of the pit lanes! I sure hope they fix that!

So far it seems as if your are in a team that has a merc engine you will be ok but Redbull all ways seem to bring it back we will see, next year mclaren are using honda power units again hopefully I will be good times again at mclaren

All I can say is you have excellent taste in music

Hopefully that errs towards the metal! Check out sparrows metal on soundcloud, a good band from Texas. And see metal blade records, that sound makes slayer sound like the blues! (Operation ground and pound by dragonforce, (YouTube) that's my new fave song in the metal circle)

It's all loud and unfriendly! (Nice for an hour or two!)

Please add to the set list.

@ the F1 fan, (Dave) Honda do good cars, top of the table in the BTCC for a few years now. Both manufacturers and drivers! (Check the chicken, get ready with the mint sauce (sorry I love mint sauce on my roast))

Yum yum!

Back
Top Bottom