Lets see your other pets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tjm80

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm curious to see what other pets the AA members have. Post pictures of your non-aquarium pets!!! I'll start!

Here is my bulldog, Jack.

Oh I love your bulldog!!! Here are my fury babies! Rosie is the Brindle "bug" (boston terrior/pug mix) Elli is the fawn pug, and katie is the cat, we also have another cat, boo, im looking for a picture of ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4256ellifullface.jpg
    IMG_4256ellifullface.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1561.jpg
    IMG_1561.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 89
lol I love the "bug" that's awesome. My dad had a pug when he was a kid named Trouble. I've never had one but I love pugs!

As for cats.............. lol haha they're too moody for me!

ok here is our other cat "boo" but not a great picture of her.

Attachments

• IMG_7938edit.jpg
    IMG_7938edit.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 79
yeah cats are moody, right now the baby "katie" is driving us crazy, shes at the annoying stage. Shes constantly stealing toys from my sons bedroom, like those nerf bullets, and packs them around and shreds them, this morning she woke me up with part of her "empty" water dish stuck around her neck, LOL....

Pugs I love them, pure clowns!! the "bug" is a really cool mix between the two breeds, anyone I know that has one says the same thing, really good tempermant and personality. The only thing I dont like is all the hair!!

Another awesome mix breed dog is a basset hound and labrador mix. Awesome looking dogs. Imagine a lab with the frame of a basset.

Im notsure ive seen one of those, I wonder what the name is, some of the mixed breed names are pretty funny! Maybe a bassedor :D

Bassador would be correct!

YEAH, pretty good guess for me, LOL!! Im going to google it now and see what they look like, my imagination sucks!

They do look good, the one I saw was shiny solid black!

Here are my kitty-kids Chunky Monkey and Pixie. They are brother and sister but Chunk is 2 years older than Pixie. And they are totally spoiled!

Attachments

• image-993180258.jpg
    image-993180258.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 77
  • image-904574325.jpg
    image-904574325.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 87
thank you! her ad her sister were gona get drowned as babys but my grandfather rescued them and i took them in and bottle feed them. sadly her sister shadow passed away about a moth ago :(

Awwww, thats so sad, but good for you for nursing her back to health! RIP Shadow.

Ok adorbale!! Are they persian, rag doll or what? :)
Thanks. They are Persian. Chunky Monkey will soon turn 3 years old and his sister is 9 months old now. I was nervous they would fight, but they love each other and often lick each other's faces - hilarious! :D

Thanks. They are Persian. Chunky Monkey will soon turn 3 years old and his sister is 9 months old now. I was nervous they would fight, but they love each other and often lick each other's faces - hilarious! :D

my cats will lick my dogs ears, its SO cute! I dunno, they hate it when I clean their ears, I guess a tongue feels better than cottan pads, but im not about to do that, LOL

img_1323189_0_e19b2939d3ffcf0c04a34526d5f227a5.jpg

My fav pet of all, have had him for 10 years now

Back
Top Bottom