LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GuppyLover

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I had to make a quick run to my local Petco and while I was there I spotted some guppy fry. Since I lost all of mine I just had to get one even though I NEVER buy Petco fish, I asked the guy if he could get me one and he told me that he couldn't because the babies had to be with there mother until they were at least 8 weeks old because they need her milk. I mean really he was that stupid? That was a all time low for Petco.

Hahahahahaaaa!!! Wow. I don't think I would have been able to keep my mouth shut on that one.
I had a guy in Home Depot tell my mom and I that the new shipment of insulation would be there on the 32nd. Of course I opened my mouth and embarrassed him, he deserved it! He also tried to be Mr. Smooth and sit on a stack of insulation while he was calling someone, and the whole thing slid out from under him. Ahhh, what a great day. ;)

I couldn't help but laugh at him, he acted like he knew exactly what he was talking about and that I was the Idiot! A lady came up to him and asked him if she could put 'One of those pretty Red, White, Orange, and black fish' (Koi) in with her Jack Dempsey. The genius said 'Oh of course, They get along really well' I told her that she definatley should not put them together, his face turned a few shades of red :)

Some people.... I've never had anything like this happen I think I'd just fall over with laughter!

i was at petsmart the other day. my sister was getting a tank and asked a worker if she could get an angel fish in a 5gal tank. the worker said no but she also told my sister that she could get... 5 neon tetras, 4 guppies, and 2 frogs. i tried to hold in my laughter. :ROFLMAO:

my petsmart isnt to to bad aside from minor issues the staff is decently knowledged even though me at 14 knows 3x as more for most of the fish. there really helpful one day i walked out with 5 bags of fish and plants and the guy offerd a hand basket for me helpful cleanish tanks not to bad but the need major overhaul in the reptile dept. i wana go in there n clean all the **** tanks that are poo filled

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

Some people.... I've never had anything like this happen I think I'd just fall over with laughter!
I just smirked at him, it was hilarious :biglol:
No Petco here lol
Be glad, Be verrrrrrrry glad.

You mean, your fry don't drink their mothers milk??? All of mine do!
Lol :grin:

my petsmart isnt to to bad aside from minor issues the staff is decently knowledged even though me at 14 knows 3x as more for most of the fish. there really helpful one day i walked out with 5 bags of fish and plants and the guy offerd a hand basket for me helpful cleanish tanks not to bad but the need major overhaul in the reptile dept. i wana go in there n clean all the **** tanks that are poo filled

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium
Oh my Petsmart is the best, although I know more then some of the staff:rolleyes: All of there animals and there tanks/cages are clean as can be. Its Petco thats terrible.

Back
Top Bottom